Diversity Marketing Manager
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Brainrider is a marketing services agency with teams in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, LA, Toronto, London, helping our clients plan, build, run, and measure beautiful, effective marketing and communication programs.
We are a team of craftspeople. Our expertise and understanding earn our clients’ trust. We are successful when our clients value us. We hold ourselves accountable. We are driven to become better. We do our best when we work as a team.
We work in an open-concept space designed for team collaboration, filled with creativity, productivity, experimentation, and learning. Whether we’re brainstorming better marketing ideas for our clients or pushing hard to meet a tight deadline, it all happens with teamwork, adaptability, and optimism.
This position is remote until further notice, following COVID-19 recommended shelter in place guidelines. Brainrider offers "work from anywhere" support.
Brainrider is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with a focus on Diversity & Inclusion to join our client-embedded on-site team, working closely with the Media Partnerships Marketing Team. This role requires the ability to collaborate internally with multiple stakeholders to provide marketing execution support for our client’s Content Creators & Publishers Experience initiatives.
Our ideal candidate is a tenacious marketer and strategic thinker who has a strong background in Experiential Marketing with the ability to help consumers understand and experience brands. You have a demonstrated track record of delivering on detailed project objectives that deliver business results. This role requires the ability to collaborate, support a team and manage multiple projects at once. You should be able to support the project execution but not lose sight of the big picture.
An in-depth understanding of Diversity & Inclusion initiatives is key to supporting our client’s Content Creators. This includes an awareness of the traits and characteristics that make people unique and the desire to model behavior and social norms that make people feel welcome. The ability to work autonomously and thrive in a fast-paced environment motivates and inspires you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Understand the Diversity & Inclusion initiatives and the ecosystem of Content Creators on social media
- Support the Media Partnerships Marketing Team goal to assist Content Creators by supporting internal initiatives and driving them to completion
- Deep passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion within the social media space
- Ability to work autonomously, with strong project management skills to plan, track and launch initiatives
- Create and produce presentations based on meetings with speakers and other subject matter experts
- Activate and own the production of events focusing on virtual attendance interactions
- Create marketing assets such as invitations, pre and post surveys, content plans and schedules
- 5-7 years of experience, including experience with Tech companies
- Experiential marketing experience required
- Strong Project Management skills
- Thorough knowledge of social media channels and best practices of different platforms, especially Facebook and Instagram
- Able to successfully collaborate and coordinate with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Up to date with digital marketing latest trends and best practices
This position is remote until further notice, following COVID-19 recommended shelter in place guidelines.
Compensation: Competitive annual salary plus paid vacation, paid stat holidays, 401(k), WFH support, and a variety of perks.
Impressive candidates selected to advance through our rigorous evaluation and hiring process will be contacted.
No agencies or recruiters please.