- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Brainrider is a B2B marketing and creative services agency with teams in the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Seattle, New York City, London, and Toronto. We work with in-house marketing teams, creative teams and internal agencies to fill capability and capacity gaps, enabling them to execute their brand and growth marketing programs at scale.
We are a team of craftspeople. Our understanding of B2B and digital marketing earns our clients’ trust. We are successful when our clients value the work we produce and the expertise we share. We hold ourselves accountable. We are driven to become better. We do our best when we work as a team.
Are you our next new team member?
The Content Coordinator is a full-time, entry-level role on our growing Content Team. Reporting to the Content Manager, you will bring to this role your passion for creating B2B content that’s engaging, strategically aligned and on brand. This position is based out of our head office in Toronto, working remotely during Vancouver (PST) business hours.
What you’ll be doing:
- Writing for a variety of channels and formats for some of the world’s leading B2B brands, creating content that helps to attract, nurture, acquire and retain their ideal customers, and guide those customers through the customer journey
- Produce high-quality content through cross-functional collaboration with internal (designers, SEO experts and account managers) and external (client) teams
- Craft content that’s persuasive as well as aligned with our client’s overall business strategy and objectives
- Ensure content created is in line with the needs and pains of our clients’ target audience, as well as their marketing funnel objectives
- Produce content that is on brief, on time, on brand, error-free and approved by all stakeholders
- Learn and adapt best practices in content development and content processes (e.g. content calendar creation, content audit/analysis and content repurposing)
- Remain current on trends in content creation and publishing
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll bring:
- PDF, URL, or links to writing samples of current work, or project work completed during education (included with application)
- 1-2 years of related experience (mix of internships / professional)
- A background in journalism, communications or copywriting in an agency environment
- Adept ability to create content across a variety of formats (blog articles, case studies, whitepapers, infographics, videos)
- Right Brain Smarts: Excellent writing skills – you’re a whiz at creating compelling and grammatically clean long-form copy as well as highly-effective headlines, taglines, and calls-to-action
- Left Brain Smarts: You think strategically and have experience putting together smart content plans and calendars
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A highly collaborative work ethic
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
This full-time role is based out of our Toronto office, but working remotely during Vancouver (PST) business hours. Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, this role is 100% remote until further notice.
We offer competitive salaries, paid vacation, work from home (WFH) support and set-up assistance, and a wide variety of other great perks!
The fine print:
- Thank you for including writing samples with your application: please provide PDF, URL, links to samples of current work, or project work completed during education
- Writing samples will be reviewed and candidates who are selected for next steps will be contacted
- All candidates must have flexibility to work in the Vancouver time zone (PST)
- You can learn more about working with us at Brainrider Careers
Brainrider is invested in creating a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone belongs and has the opportunity to grow. We are committed to consistent learning within our team and are focused on providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment that supports BIPOC and other marginalized communities.
Relocation and sponsorship are not provided.