Marketo Marketing Automation Manager
- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Brainrider is a marketing services company with teams in Seattle, San Francisco, Menlo Park, New York and Toronto helping our clients build beautiful, effective, compelling content and campaigns.
We are a team of craftspeople. Our expertise and understanding earn our clients’ trust. We are successful when our clients value us. We hold ourselves accountable. We are driven to become better. We do our best when we work as a team.
We work in an open-concept space designed for team collaboration, filled with creativity, productivity, experimentation, and learning. Whether we’re brainstorming better marketing ideas for our clients or pushing hard to meet a tight deadline, it all happens with teamwork, adaptability, and optimism.
This is a full-time embedded position working 100% on-site at our client's office in New York. Relocation is not provided. Due to COVID-19 guidelines, this position is 100% remote until further notice.
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to join our embedded client team. Ideally, you are passionate about email marketing, online advertising, analytics, and driving measurable results at a large scale. As an expert with data and technology, you will launch, optimize, and scale global marketing campaigns to drive awareness of the client's solutions for media publishers, video creators, gaming developers and gaming video creators. You will use digital channels, such as email, ads, and web, to drive results. Mastery of Marketo and knowledge of other marketing automation software required.
- Launch and optimize email campaigns, including email template setup, campaign setup, testing, scheduling, tracking, and measuring campaigns to drive short-term and long-term results
- Segment lists based on demographic and firmographic data and behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions
- Measure and optimize lead nurturing workflows with a focus on driving engagement, efficiency, and scalability
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the performance of our email sends
- Design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value.
- Generate break-through analytical insights that drive significant email subscriber growth and response improvement
- Work cross-functionally and help project manage our email marketing initiatives with multiple internal/external stakeholders to execute marketing campaign
- Assist with managing localization of email marketing content
- BA/BS degree in economics, statistics, computer science, or other quantitative field preferred
- Proficiency with Marketo and other marketing automation technology
- Experience with GoToMeeting & GoToWebinar and integrating GoToWebinars with Marketo
- HTML/CSS for email design and coding
- Excellent grasp of best practices for email marketing and design (CAN-SPAM, GDPR, subject line testing, ALT tags, image optimization, etc.)
- Understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation
- Knowledge of data segmentation, dynamic content, and email measurement
- Experience with editing tools such as Photoshop for image resizing and Dreamweaver/Marketo for HTML troubleshooting
- Experience with multivariate test setups to measure incremental value of email campaigns (A/B, engagement, etc.)
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills.
- Strong SQL or similar data skills preferred
- Fast Learner – Can achieve power-user status on multiple tools quickly
- 3+ years of experience with track record of increasing responsibility
This is a full-time position reporting to our New York office. Due to COVID-19 guidelines, this position is 100% remote until further notice.
Compensation: Competitive annual salary, PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and other benefits.
Impressive candidates selected to advance through our rigorous evaluation and hiring process will be contacted.
No agencies or recruiters please.