- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Brainrider is a marketing and creative services agency with teams in Menlo Park/San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, New York City, London, and Toronto. We work with in-house creative teams and internal agencies to fill capability and capacity gaps, enabling them to deliver a high level of service to their internal marketing clients.
We are a team of craftspeople. Our expertise and understanding earn our clients’ trust. We are successful when our clients value the insights and knowledge we share. We hold ourselves accountable. We are driven to become better. We do our best when we work as a team.
Brainrider is looking for a full time Creative Producer to join our embedded client team working at one of the world's top tech firms. The Creative Producer should have experience championing the creative process, working with artist and designers, and help support beautiful execution.
You will work directly with the internal creative team to support all creative projects and larger initiatives that require in-depth oversight. In this role you will be expected to maintain operational procedures and tools for the creative team, work closely with cross-functional partners to ensure smooth and consistent communication, as well as identify appropriate resourcing for our design team. You will work closely with Creative Directors to define and track the day to day creative tasks as well as manage time, effort and costs for all projects to ensure high-quality creative work is being generated.
What you'll do:
- Establish and maintain project production schedules to ensure a smooth end-to-end development plan.
- Ensure that all creative assets are delivered on time and implemented to spec.
- Maintain all project documentation in Asana and ensure vital project details are shared with the design team in a timely manner, across multiple communication channels.
- Work closely with cross-functional design, programming, engineering, admin, and other teams to ensure project success.
- Ability to be highly proactive and self motivated in their role. Navigate blockers and sufficiently contribute to solutions to keep projects on time and desired quality.
- Schedule, manage, and address cross-functional feedback and stakeholder approvals.
- Predict and/or identify roadblocks and obstacles, and proactively establish meetings or integration points between teams to address and resolve them.
- Partner directly with the Lead Producer to develop and maintain quarterly team roadmap and update continuously as projects pivot throughout the half.
- Facilitate project meetings and document + disseminate to stakeholders.
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions.
What you'll bring:
- Must have background working with artists, designers, content strategists and engineers to develop effective communication design.
- Broad knowledge of communication design and creative processes as well as excellent communication and project management skills.
- Ability to manage external vendors (individual artists and agencies) as well as develop project budgets and scoping documentation.
- Ability to partner with contract / legal teams to develop SOWs, POs, and other contracts.
- Experience establishing and/or managing new tools, systems and production processes.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment that requires time management, task prioritization, and ability to identify problems and work towards solutions.
- 5 - 10 years of experience in Creative Production, either in-house or agency.
- Intimate knowledge of creative workflows in design, photography, video production, web development, event design and more.
- Comprehensive experience of resourcing and project management tools, specifically Asana.
- Knowledge with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Sketch, Figma, and other design tools.
What you’ll get
A team of craftspeople. People who are driven to become better and do their best when working as a team to ensure repeated success by understanding our clients needs and values.
We also offer competitive salaries, paid vacation, WFH support and set-up assistance, 401K options and a wide variety of other great perks!
This is a full-time embedded position working 100% with our client's office based in Menlo Park. Relocation is not provided. This position is remote until further notice, following COVID-19 recommended SIP guidelines.