Creative Project Manager, Traffic
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Brainrider is a marketing services company with teams in Menlo Park, NYC, LA, Seattle, London, and Toronto helping our clients build beautiful, effective, compelling content and campaigns.
We are a team of craftspeople. Our expertise and understanding earn our clients’ trust. We are successful when our clients value us. We hold ourselves accountable. We are driven to become better. We do our best when we work as a team.
We work in an open-concept space designed for team collaboration, filled with creativity, productivity, experimentation, and learning. Whether we’re brainstorming better marketing ideas for our clients or pushing hard to meet a tight deadline, it all happens with teamwork, adaptability, and optimism.
This is a full-time embedded position working 100% with our client's office based in New York. Relocation is not provided. This position is remote until further notice, following COVID-19 recommended shelter in place guidelines.
Brainrider is looking for a seasoned, results-oriented traffic manager to join our client-embedded on-site team Marketing Team at one of the world's most well-known tech companies. The ideal candidate will possess a variety of competencies including a proven ability in leading cross-functional teams, strong project management, follow-through, expert communication, and the capability to manage and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously.
You understand how to complete a project without having a perfect picture, let your instincts lead the way, and embrace your process-driven approach to finding the path to successful delivery. You have the confidence and experience to multi-task and act swiftly and surely under pressure. You have an acute attention to detail, never letting anything fall through the cracks, and you are solutions oriented when challenges present themselves.
Your previous experience working in a fast-paced marketing or ad agency has equipped you to manage a pipeline of projects and plug into project consolidation for this internal marketing organization. You will be partnering with creative, digital, and media teams, internally and externally, to deliver scaled national and global programs to the market. This role demands flexibility, creativity, and calm; you should have just that.
- establishing deadlines, communicating issues as they occur
- operating as the liaison between vendors and internal leads to coordinate projects and work-streams
- building cost estimates for outgoing projects and ensuring alignment across teams
- facilitating communication and reworking schedules to meet deadlines
- having the foresight to identify obstacles and pitfalls, and ensure everyone is on the same page
- prioritizing competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
- coordinating resources across projects and teams internally
- tracking activities on projects and ensuring specifications and/or any technical needs or specs are paid attention to
- establishing clear path of owners and next steps
- communicating clearly across projects and people
- identifying opportunities to improve processes
- identifying need for additional resources on a project
- supporting quality control needs so that work maintains on-brand throughout the development and creation process
- be solutions oriented and when hurdles present themselves, be prepared to have alternate solutions
- facilitating quarterly vendor check ins to ensure partnership is operating effectively and efficiently
And specifically, for internal team organization:
- overseeing PO tracking and billable tasks to ensure vendor and team budgets are adhered to
- maintaining an archive of assets, work and content, so that final versions of outputs, articles, research and campaigns are easily accessible
- assisting in the purchase of stock images for projects and saving in the reserves
- supporting content calendar management, copywriting tracking and oversight to keep projects and publication needs moving forward, with occasional support in posting on social channels and pulling reporting metrics
- communicating with team leads to align on project prioritization.
- coordinating with regional (in-region globally) project managers and/or traffickers to ensure deadlines and timelines are being met or adjusted as needed
- 4+ years of relevant experience working in a digital or ad agency
- Demonstrated project management skills and experience
- Proven ability to coordinate and facilitate efficient partnerships between vendors, agencies, and internal teams
- Experience partnering with creative, digital, analytics and media teams to deliver scaled programs
- Experience building and managing resourcing plans
- Advanced level Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Working knowledge of Workfront or other similar project tracking tools
- Hyper organized and excellent attention to detail
- Comfort with ambiguity and willingness to lead
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Adobe Creative Suite tools
- Understanding of the digital advertising industry, including exposure to digital marketing, media and data or analytics reporting
- Understanding of web UX/UI trends and best practices
This is a full-time position reporting to our New York office. NO RELOCATION OFFERED. This role is 100% remote.
Compensation: competitive salary, plus 15 days PTO per year, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and other benefits.
Impressive candidates will be invited to advance through our rigorous evaluation process.
NO AGENCIES OR RECRUITERS PLEASE.