Video Producer / Project Manager
- Seattle, WA, USA
Brainrider is a marketing services agency with teams in Menlo Park, New York, Seattle, LA, Toronto, London, and Dublin helping our clients plan, build, run, and measure beautiful, effective marketing and communication programs.
Our team is the key to our success: a tenacious group of problem solvers who need and want to understand why. We are driven to find better solutions to pipeline marketing challenges and hurdles. We embrace accountability, celebrate passion, and don't settle for “good enough.”
We work in an open-concept space designed for team collaboration, filled with creativity, productivity, experimentation, and learning. Whether we’re brainstorming better marketing ideas for our clients or pushing hard to meet a tight deadline, it all happens with teamwork, adaptability, and optimism.
Brainrider is looking for an experienced, Video Producer who's ready to make an impact by producing compelling stories, and marketing narratives that will equip our client’s media partners with a deeper understanding of our client's platform and products, helping them drive their business objectives. This is an embedded role working onsite in our client’s Seattle office.
The ideal candidate for this role has previous experience working with a cross-functional marketing teams to create engaging video content. Videos may be built from event footage, existing videos, social content, and various other sources, or shot and produced in partnerships with a creative agency or videographer. You should have experience working in a studio production environment or at a creative agency. Project management, stakeholder management, workback schedules, and video editing programs such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects are paramount to the success of this role.
You should thrive in a learning environment and demonstrate a passion for problem solving with a detail-oriented and creative eye. Understanding and championing our Client’s pre-defined brand and style guidelines, while pushing creative boundaries, maintaining clear communication, and meeting deadlines are critical functions of this role.
The Video Producer work closely with video marketing lead, design leads, cross-functional stakeholders, content leads, subject matter experts, and external vendors.
- Produce a variety of video products for web, social, and events.
- Bring agency or client side video marketing experience to our concepts and design on a wide variety of advertising, marketing and corporate content.
- Ensure projects stay on schedule and within budget, and bring a continuous improvement mentality and a can do attitude.
- Work in coordination with design leads, marketing stakeholders, and external resources to create effective communications.
- Deep tech expertise and understanding of the nuances of all things digital production.
- Provide creative direction on video projects.
- Guide pre-production work (scripting and story boarding as needed) in advance of all filming.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure all planning and technical needs are met prior to any production.
- Create and translate abstract concepts into effective visual form.
- Adapt video formats to fit needs of project and target audience.
- Provide clear and respectful communication with all stakeholders
- Manage project assets (footage, graphics, SRTfiles, audio, etc) from capture/creation through archiving.
- Well versed in best practices for all aspects of production and suggest important process or technology adoptions.
- Manage multiple projects in various stages of development and production simultaneously with a balance approach to both pre-production and post-production processes.
- 4+ years’ experience as a video producer, or similar, with a working knowledge of audio visual equipment with a proficiency in lighting, sound, and video recording along with experience with the technical challenges and problem solving needs in an event production environment.
- Experience with all aspects of video production.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects.
- Strong technical and video problem-solving skills (frame rates, mixing inter laced and progressive footage, composition, color correction).
- Strong interest in technology and agility at learning new products and features.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats.
- Ability to trouble shoot Windows and Apple based Operating Systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration with in a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Extensive knowledge of the post-production pipeline and are able to own timelines to complete projects.
- Working editing knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and AfterEffects.
- Proven experience developing effective story-driven video content which incorporates video and audio media.
- Demo reel/project examples required
This is a full-time embedded position working 100% on-site at our client's office in Seattle, WA. Relocation is not provided.
Please provide link or PDF to current portfolio of work samples.
Impressive candidates selected to advance through our rigorous evaluation and hiring process will be contacted.
Competitive compensation, plus 15 days PTO per year, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and other benefits and perks.
No agencies or recruiters please.