Localization Coordinator Specialist
- Seattle, WA, USA
Brainrider is a B2B marketing services company with teams in Menlo Park, Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle, London, and Toronto helping our clients plan and execute global marketing campaigns and programs.
Our team is the key to our success: a tenacious group of problem solvers who need and want to understand why. We are driven to find better solutions to marketing challenges and hurdles. We embrace accountability, celebrate passion, and despise “good enough."
We work in an open-concept space designed for team collaboration, filled with creativity, productivity, experimentation, and learning. Whether we’re brainstorming better marketing ideas for our clients or pushing hard to meet a tight deadline, it all happens with teamwork, adaptability, and optimism.
This is a full-time position reporting to our Seattle client. NO RELOCATION OFFERED.
Brainrider is looking for a driven, detail oriented and extremely organized Localization Coordinator Specialist to join our client-embedded on-site team at one of the world's most well-known tech companies. The ideal candidate will possess a variety of competencies including strong project management skills, self-starter, expert communication (fluency in English and Brazilian Portuguese is required as you will support the LATAM team), and the capability to manage and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously.
As a Localization Coordinator Specialist, you will work with teams across the company to deliver the best highest-quality localized content. You will collaborate with the Localization Manager to drive initiatives around operations, processes, and systems to help build and support localization at scale.
You understand what the next steps of a project are without having a perfect picture, let your instincts lead the way, and embrace your process-driven approach to finding the path to successful delivery. You have the confidence and experience to multi-task and act swiftly and surely under pressure. You have an acute attention to detail, never letting anything fall through the cracks, and you are solutions oriented when challenges present themselves.
- Prioritize, review and track the progress of issues that affect localized content relevancy, quality, and functionality
- Manage localization pipeline and partner with Sales, Marketing, Localization and Creative teams to coordinate projects
- Track activities on projects and ensure specifications and/or technical needs are followed
- Act as the primary point of contact for project owners of larger marketing campaigns to ensure localization requests are delivered on time.
- Work with vendors to manage work streams and ensure all assignments are understood, timelines are followed, and deliverables completed correctly and on time
- Create scalable content development flows, including infrastructural programs, to minimize repetitive content development and decrease time-to-market for content and design
- Conduct content QA and own issue management for product and marketing launches
- Collaborate with writers, marketers and web developers, across regional marketing teams and ensure everyone is on the same page
- Be solutions oriented and when hurdles present themselves, be prepared to have alternate solutions
- Bilingual (Brazilian Portuguese for LATAM support)
- 3+ years of management experience
- 3+ years of vendor management experience
- Detail-oriented and organized self-starter with a track record of juggling and prioritizing multiple projects with minimal guidance
- Ability to balance multiple cross-functional partners with varying needs of complexity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and flexibility to deal with frequent changes, delays, interruptions, and unexpected events
- 2+ years of experience in marketing localization is a plus
Compensation: 15 days PTO per year, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and other benefits. Impressive candidates selected to advance through our rigorous evaluation and hiring process will be contacted.
No agencies or recruiters please.