Web UX/UI Designer
- Menlo Park, CA, USA
Brainrider is a marketing and creative services agency with teams in Menlo Park, Seattle, LA, New York, London, Dublin, and Toronto.
Our team is the key to our success: a tenacious group of problem solvers who need and want to understand why. We provide creative capability and capacity that enables our clients' marketing and creative teams to scale faster.
We work in open-concept spaces designed for team collaboration, filled with creativity, productivity, experimentation, and learning. Whether we’re brainstorming better ideas for our clients or pushing hard to meet a tight deadline, it all happens with teamwork, adaptability, and optimism.
This full-time position reports to our Menlo Park office, but will work on-site at our client's office campus in Menlo Park, CA. Please be local and able to commute daily to Menlo Park.
We are hiring a high performing UX/UI designer to work as a dedicated on-site resource within our client's Business Education Programs team supporting their Business help center and eLearning platform that are used by millions of visitors globally. More details about the client and project focus will be shared if you are selected for an interview.
You're a strong candidate if you have expertise in mobile optimization and the ability to design for mobile navigation (desktop to mobile). Your experience and past project work should include strategic design and demonstrate the ability to provide well thought out UX design and production support.
Your day-to-day work will include:
- Working closely with your team to execute on the creative strategy for projects by creating viable design schemes
- Supporting all aspects of design and production for your team’s projects, focusing on innovation and quality
- Expertly crafting design to represent the user experience, including product requirements documents, functional specifications, flow diagrams, schematics, and prototypes
- Understanding and working within project parameters: client goals and requirements, internal goals, usability, technical constraints, as well as budget and schedule
- Providing UX design support with a focus toward mobile navigation and desktop to mobile responsive design
- At least 4 years of direct, full-time experience designing rich interactive experiences for web
- Experience working on small to medium-sized teams
- An ability to be communicative, flexible and precise under tight deadlines
- Deep understanding of design fundamentals with UX and mobile experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- A robust online portfolio of web UX/UI work that you can share with your application
Compensation: $110,000 - $126,000 annual salary plus paid vacation, paid stat holidays, pension contribution, and a variety of perks including food and creative education programming.
Impressive candidates selected to advance through our rigorous evaluation and hiring process will be contacted.