Business Application Engineer (m/f/d) (CRM - salesforce.com)
- Munich, Germany
- Department: Information Technology
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of 1500 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 20 offices worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values of inspiration, simplicity and integrity:
Efficient and seamlessly integrated processes are crucial for the global Brainlab organization. Our Salesforce team supports the various departments in optimizing their processes. As a Business Application Engineer (CRM – Salesforce.com), you play a vital role in continuous improvement by analyzing stakeholder requirements, developing sustainable solutions and implementing them into our CRM system Salesforce.com.
Your job is to lead process optimizations which ensure that hospitals can maximize the value of our products for the benefit of their patients. In this role you are responsible for:
- Leading global Salesforce.com roll-out projects. Ensure an effective communication and collaboration between colleagues from different teams and regions
- Consolidate and evaluate CRM process improvement feedback from all peers
- Develop solution proposals with consideration of interfacing processes
- Specify the technical design, interfaces and external development
- Have a great team working style with a collaborative outlook on working
- Customize complex Salesforce automation tools (Flows, Process Builder, etc)
- Mentor and train in-house users across Salesforce.com platform
- Ensure customer satisfaction of internal clients in the daily operation
- University degree preferably in business administration or computer science or related experience
- 2+ years of hands-on Salesforce implementation experience (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud)
- Experience of working with Flows, Process Builder, validation rules and other Salesforce configuration tools
- A good big picture thinking to evaluate every challenge and provide sustainable long-term solutions
- Excellent, pro-active communication and documentation habits
- Detail oriented, self-starter who can progress independently
- Has a mindset of process sustainability
- working in a team of great colleagues who help and support each other
- seeing your work making a positive impact on the daily work of clinicians around the world
- 30 days of vacation, plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- flexible working hours
- free gym courses with showers and changing rooms
- secure bicycle storage room
- excellent subsidized restaurant
- regular after-work, team & company events
- comprehensive education and training opportunities, digital language courses
A position at Brainlab means that you’ll be part of a professional business environment working together with an excellent international team. You will be a valued member of a team of likeminded individuals. You’ll be assessed fairly and given great opportunities based on your performance.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including a motivation letter, your first available start date and desired salary.
Contact person: Andy Dännhardt