- San Diego, CA, USA
- Department: R&D Software
VisionTree Software, Inc., a Brainlab company, is a leader in cloud-based, patient-centered health electronic medical records, communication and population health data management systems. The VisionTree Optimal Care (VTOC) outcomes platform supports value-based care reporting as a modular EHR and implemented globally at over 600 sites with 2.5M+ patient records in 15+ languages.
The VTOC platform is used for multi-center research, registries and population health initiatives across multiple domains. VisionTree's customer base consists of leading academic and community centers, research organizations and medical societies globally including 17 of the top 20 U.S. News and World Report hospitals.
Use a modern dev stack to create solutions that directly impacts the experiences of patients and advances medical research. Use your knowledge, skills and technology you love, from CSS to JS, to build tools that connect the dots between patients and care teams.
- Build and extend existing UIs to integrate the Visiontree product into the healthcare ecosystem using novel approaches
- Work with Product Team to design solutions and make our roadmap a reality
- Convert legacy code to Vue.js
- Work on breaking up a monolithic application into smaller components all while prioritizing developer ergonomics and efficiency
- Iterate and respond to feedback
- 2+ years of experience working with a typed language
- Vue.js, React, or ilk product shipping experience
- Experience with Git workflows, including GitHub flow
- CLI comfort
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- A history of dependability
- A team sensibility
Bonus To Know
- Tailwind, Bootstrap, or similar CSS frameworks
- Node.js experience
- Graphic design basics
VisionTree offers an extremely competitive compensation and benefit package along with a high energy, entrepreneurial, and independent work environment. VisionTree Software is an equal opportunity employer.
VisionTree provides a state-of-the-art on-site and on-line training program using the VisionTree™ Conference Enterprise system.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including a motivation letter, your first available start date and desired salary.
Signing bonus (if no recruiter used)