- San Diego, CA, USA
- Department: R&D Software
VisionTree Software, Inc., a Brainlab company, is a leader in cloud-based, patient-centered health electronic medical records, communication and population health data management systems. The VisionTree Optimal Care (VTOC) outcomes platform supports value-based care reporting as a modular EHR and implemented globally at over 600 sites with 2.5M+ patient records in 15+ languages.
The VTOC platform is used for multi-center research, registries and population health initiatives across multiple domains. VisionTree's customer base consists of leading academic and community centers, research organizations and medical societies globally including 17 of the top 20 U.S. News and World Report hospitals.
- Manage production environments on multi-region AWS
- Implement and hone CI/CD pipelines
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Support engineering efforts by providing tools, and automation
- Iterate and respond to feedback
- Ensure site reliability and respond to irregularities
- Work with senior DevOps
- Proven experience with production environments
- In-depth understanding of IP networking, VPNs, VPC, Port Forwarding, NAT, etc.
- BS in an applicable field, preferably Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years relevant professional experience including scripting, AWS, Linux, CI/CD, Git
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (Jenkins, BuildBot, etc.), Virtualization (Docker, etc.)
- System Administrator skills to manage shared tools and computer hardware
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently, and in a task-oriented, team environment
- Experience with build systems such as Make
VisionTree offers an extremely competitive compensation and benefit package along with a high energy, entrepreneurial, and independent work environment. VisionTree Software is an equal opportunity employer.
VisionTree provides a state-of-the-art on-site and on-line training program using the VisionTree™ Conference Enterprise system.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including a motivation letter, your first available start date and desired salary.
Signing bonus (if no recruiter used)