- San Diego, CA, USA
- Department: R&D Software
VisionTree Software, Inc., a Brainlab company, is a leader in cloud-based, patient-centered health electronic medical records, communication and population health data management systems. The VisionTree Optimal Care (VTOC) outcomes platform supports value-based care reporting as a modular EHR and implemented globally at over 600 sites with 2.5M+ patient records in 15+ languages.
The VTOC platform is used for multi-center research, registries and population health initiatives across multiple domains. VisionTree's customer base consists of leading academic and community centers, research organizations and medical societies globally including 17 of the top 20 U.S. News and World Report hospitals.
Use a modern dev stack to create solutions that benefit patients and advance medical research. Use your knowledge and skills, from CSS to SQL, to build tools that connect the dots between patients and care teams.
- Think about smart solutions to challenging problems
- Speak with stakeholders and play a key role in the software development process
- Code. Not too much. Mostly functions.
- Test your code
- Support the broader Visiontree team efforts by providing tools and automation
- Iterate and respond to feedback
- In-depth understanding of standards, web and otherwise, including HTML5, CSS3, OpenId Connect, SQL etc
- API development experience, especially with OpenAPI
- FHIR experience and knowledge of hospital systems is a big plus
- BS in an applicable field, preferably Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years relevant professional experience including scripting, AWS infra, Linux, CI/CD, Git
- Comfort and grace working with Docker containers
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and collaboratively in a lean team environment
VisionTree offers an extremely competitive compensation and benefit package along with a high energy, entrepreneurial, and independent work environment. VisionTree Software is an equal opportunity employer.
VisionTree provides a state-of-the-art on-site and on-line training program using the VisionTree™ Conference Enterprise system.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including a motivation letter, your first available start date and desired salary.
Signing bonus (if no recruiter used)