IT Systems Engineer - Client Services
- Munich, Germany
- Department: Information Technology
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of 1400 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 19 offices worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values of inspiration, simplicity and integrity:
As an IT Systems Engineer you are part of the IT Client Services Team. You are responsible for evaluating and defining hard/software standards and roll them out in our enterprise environment used at Brainlab worldwide. Are you a generalist, technologically adept who has already gained some experience in adapting Windows Clients in our Windows enterprise environment. Then you are right with us!
Your main tasks are:
- Adopting IT services for Windows OS
- Enterprise Printer management
- Enterprise Client Management
- Evaluate new hardware/software used at Brainlab
- Team collaboration with the Client Services team
- A degree in computer science or an equivalent technical education, such as in the networking and communications technologies
- Experience in Windows operating systems (Windows 10)
- Know How in Endpoint Management Solutions (Intune, SCCM, etc.)
- Basic Scripting Knowledge (PowerShell)
- First Experience in network topologies
- Advanced English and German (B2) skills
- Ability to work independently
- working in a team of great colleagues who help and support each other
- seeing your work making a positive impact on the daily work of clinicians around the world
- 30 days of vacation, plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- flexible working hours
- free gym courses with showers and changing rooms
- secure bicycle storage room
- unlimited coffee, tea and water
- excellent subsidized restaurant
- regular after-work, team & company events
- comprehensive education and training opportunities, digital language courses
A position at Brainlab means that you’ll be part of a professional business environment working together with an excellent international team. You will be a valued member of a team of likeminded individuals. You’ll be assessed fairly and given great opportunities based on your performance.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including a motivation letter, your first available start date and desired salary.
Contact person: Ariadna Pijoan