User Experience Designer
- Munich, Germany
- Department: Usability & Design
Snke OS™ is a universally deployable digital B2B platform, founded in 2020 & headquartered in Munich. Emerging technologies continue to drive a digital transformation in the healthcare economy. Our founders recognized the potential for value creation by decoupling & deploying their best-in-class platform & team so that other companies can scale up & innovate efficiently. Fueled by AI & big data analytics, Snke OS delivers the platform & infrastructure that enables partners across the healthcare industry to deploy digital solutions for safer & more efficient interventions.
The 150-person Snke OS team brings a wealth of experience to the new company with backgrounds in large platforms, digital health & software-driven medical technology. Let’s impact the industry together! We are looking for pioneers to lead fast & lead first with Snke OS.
The Usability & Design department is responsible for usability engineering, user experience design, industrial and user interface design as well as user interface engineering for all Brainlab and Snke OS products.
We are looking for an User Experience Designer with passion for designing complex software and interactive mobile applications that are both beautiful and easy to use. You will join a team of UX Designers within the Usability & Design department at Brainlab. The position offers a content-related focus on innovative products for our startup company Snke OS.
As a User Experience Designer your main responsibilities will be to
- be involved in the whole UX continuum from concept, interaction design, information architecture all the way to visual UI design
- discuss, communicate, specify and create design solutions like wireframes, prototypes, mockups or style definitions
- work closely with stakeholders from Snke OS on multiple ongoing projects in parallel and synchronize with the UX team at Brainlab
- provide UX/UI direction for the Snke OS product portfolio
If you want to make an impact on healthcare and shape the UX and UI design of the innovative platform Snke OS, you should definitely join us!
- education in user experience design, information architecture, interaction design, communication design, media technology/design, graphic design, visual design or related discipline
- prior work experience in a similar position
- passion for both conceptual work as well as visual design and a good sense for details
- affinity for complex, technical products
- excellent skills with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe XD
- great communication skills for a high amount of interaction with a variety of stakeholders
- high self-sufficiency and multi-project juggling abilities
- proficiency in German and English
- international team of supportive colleagues
- centrally located, modern work spaces
- 30 days of vacation plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- flexible working hours
- free gym courses with showers and changing rooms
- secure bicycle storage room
- unlimited coffee, tea and bottled water
- restaurant, coffee shop on-site
- regular after-work, team & company events
- sheltered terrace at the Bavarian Towers
- comprehensive education and training opportunities, digital language courses
Interested? We look forward to receiving your online application including a motivation letter, your portfolio as well as your first available start date and desired salary.
Contact person: Géraldine Endres