Software Engineer - Data Science QA Infrastructure
- Munich, Germany
- Department: R&D Software
Snke OS™ is a universally deployable digital B2B platform, founded in 2020 & headquartered in Munich. Emerging technologies continue to drive a digital transformation in the healthcare economy. Our founders recognized the potential for value creation by decoupling & deploying their best-in-class platform & team so that other companies can scale up & innovate efficiently. Fueled by AI & big data analytics, Snke OS delivers the platform & infrastructure that enables partners across the healthcare industry to deploy digital solutions for safer & more efficient interventions.
The 150-person Snke OS team brings a wealth of experience to the new company with backgrounds in large platforms, digital health & software-driven medical technology. Let’s impact the industry together! We are looking for pioneers to lead fast & lead first with Snke OS.
For our ambitious and growing Snke OS Algorithms QA infrastructure team, we are looking for a software developer with a strong background in state-of-the-art cloud infrastructure for big data and processing pipelines for QA of algorithms for medical image/data processing. Together with your team mates you create the next generation healthcare image processing QA services running in the cloud.
When joining this position you will
- Development of data integration pipelines & API`s for automatic quality control of large scale testing data from several data sources e.g. Cloud data lakes (C++)
- Development of a QA pipeline for quality control and data hygiene of medical DICOM data (Python & C++)
- Development of the internal No-SQL database for data storage and processing (C++)
- Support development of web frontend and backend (HTML5/Java script) for smart, user friendly retrieval of data and metadata required for our data processing pipelines including its integration into cloud based platforms
- Support development of tools for automatic validation and testing of Machine Learning & registration based models and metrics dashboard (Python)
- Degree in Computer Science, Informatics or similar background
- Outstanding communication skills to coordinate team work between product owners, algorithmic team and external partners
- Being a quick learner in complex software environments
- Good communication skills in English
- International team of supportive colleagues
- Centrally located, modern work spaces
- 30 days of vacation plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours
- Free gym courses with showers and changing rooms
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Unlimited coffee, tea and bottled water
- Restaurant, coffee shop on-site
- Regular after-work, team & company events
- Sheltered terrace at the Bavarian Towers
- comprehensive education and training opportunities, digital language courses
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Contact person: Géraldine Endres