Recruiter - Active Search
- Munich, Germany
- Department: Human Resources
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of 1400 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 19 offices worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values of inspiration, simplicity and integrity:
Our Talent Management team currently consists of 8 people and our goal is to not only create a great experience for candidates, but also to support our colleagues in their personal and professional development within Brainlab. If you join our team as Recruiter, you will be responsible for providing full-cycle recruiting support across a number of critical searches, including proactive candidate attraction, selection processes and methods, interviewing and contracting in close partnership with our recruiters and business leaders across our international subsidiaries.
Your main duties include:
- approach (passive) candidates on social networks directly
- pre-screening of suitable candidates
- build relationships with future candidates through various networks
- investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
- create and manage talent pools in order to stay in touch with candidates
- organize and participate in further activities to attract talent (e.g. job fairs, in-house recruiting events, university lectures, etc.)
- if needed, support our recruiters by taking full responsibility for the entire recruitment process of specific openings
- university degree in Business Administration or similar field of study
- at least 2 years of work experience in a similar role ideally in the field of active sourcing
- familiarity with the current social technologies and sourcing tools (incl. LinkedIn, XING, etc.)
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities at the same time, precise working style and attention to detail
- ability to identify and follow through creative recruiting solutions and innovations
- flexible, positive attitude and calmness under pressure
- working in a team of great colleagues who help and support each other
- seeing your work making a positive impact on the daily work of clinicians around the world
- 30 days of vacation, plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- flexible working hours
- free gym courses with showers and changing rooms
- secure bicycle storage room
- unlimited coffee, tea and water
- excellent subsidized restaurant
- regular after-work, team & company events
- comprehensive education and training opportunities, digital language courses
A position at Brainlab means that you’ll be part of a professional business environment working together with an excellent international team. You will be a valued member of a team of likeminded individuals. You’ll be assessed fairly and given great opportunities based on your performance.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including a motivation letter, your first available start date and desired salary.
Contact person: Friederike Harms