Order Coordinator (Temporary position 2 years)
- Munich, Germany
- Department: Operations
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of 1400 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 19 offices worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values of inspiration, simplicity and integrity:
Based in our Munich headquarters, the Order Coordination Team supports the organization of our sales and support teams across the world.
We are seeking for an open-minded and service-oriented individual to join our team as an Order Coordinator, who is responsible for entering, coordinating and scheduling customer orders worldwide. Your daily business consists of various tasks such as revenue planning as well as assuring on-time delivery of our products at customer’s site. This includes checking product availability and capacity planning according to customer’s requirement, adjusting data in the ERP system (SAP) and maintaining up-to-date order details in our CRM system (SFDC). In this position you work closely together with different departments such as sales operations, support, production, warehouse and export to provide a proper and effective order handling. The cooperation with our purchasing team is mainly based on solving critical material availability issues.
The ideal candidate:
- has previous experience in this area
- has successfully completed a commercial education
- enjoys working independently
- is able to show a team player-attitude whilst working in an international and service-oriented environment
- has the ability to work under tight deadlines and on several tasks simultaneously without losing accurateness
- demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills with business fluency in both German and English
- brings good computer skills, especially with knowledge in SAP ERP and in integrated IT solutions, e.g. Salesforce.com
- working in a team of great colleagues who help and support each other
- seeing your contribution making a positive impact on the daily work of clinicians around the world
- 30 days of vacation, plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- flexible working hours
- free gym courses with showers and changing rooms
- secure bicycle storage room
- unlimited coffee, tea and water
- excellent subsidized restaurant
- regular after-work, team & company events
- comprehensive education and training opportunities, digital language courses
A position at Brainlab means that you’ll be part of a professional business environment working together with an excellent international team. You will be a valued member of a team of likeminded individuals. You’ll be assessed fairly and given great opportunities based on your performance.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including a motivation letter, your first available start date and desired salary.
Contact person: Ariadna Pijoan