C++ Software Developer
- Munich, Germany
- Department: R&D Software
Snke OS™ is a universally deployable digital B2B platform, founded in 2020 & headquartered in Munich. Emerging technologies continue to drive a digital transformation in the healthcare economy. Our founders recognized the potential for value creation by decoupling & deploying their best-in-class platform & team so that other companies can scale up & innovate efficiently. Fueled by AI & big data analytics, Snke OS delivers the platform & infrastructure that enables partners across the healthcare industry to deploy digital solutions for safer & more efficient interventions.
The 150-person Snke OS team brings a wealth of experience to the new company with backgrounds in large platforms, digital health & software-driven medical technology. Let’s impact the industry together! We are looking for pioneers to lead fast & lead first with Snke OS.
As a C++ Software Developer you will be part of a development team working on various applications and/or libraries. Our products make strong use of C++ as well as web-based technologies such as HTML5, React, and REST APIs.
In this position you will:
- Implement features in C++ by making use of latest C++17 standard
- Participate in defining the software architecture, especially on coding level
In addition, as part of a great team you will:
- Develop complex software in an agile environment
- Bring in your view and your expertise by actively contributing to the team especially on technical concepts
- Increase your knowledge in software development in the area of medical products
- Make a positive impact by contributing to the healthcare system for the benefit of patients patients
The products developed at Snke OS are manifold: From end user applications with user interface consisting of a C++ backend and a HTML5 frontend in React to pure backend applications in C++ to service and micro-services using latest web-technologies. These components are building a mesh of capabilities representing the core of our new Snke OS Heathcare Platform. The platform is being utilized by several medical applications, not only for Snke OS, but also for other vendors.
Expect to be challenged on a daily basis by your colleagues – experts in software engineering and technical enthusiasts with a broad skill set, product owners and project engineers with a lot of knowledge on building highly innovative medical products. We work together, with an open mindset, always striving for the best possible solution.
- Passion for developing software
- A degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent working experience
- Experienced in developing software with C++
- Knowledge in state-of-the-art web technologies like HTTP, REST, JSON or services and micro-services.
- A deeply analytical mindset and creativity to develop extraordinary solutions
- Well-organized and clearly structured, agile working style
- Very good communication skills in English
- International team of supportive colleagues
- Centrally located, modern work spaces
- 30 days of vacation plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours
- Free gym courses with showers and changing rooms
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Unlimited coffee, tea and bottled water
- Restaurant, coffee shop on-site
- Regular after-work, team & company events
- Sheltered terrace at the Bavarian Towers
- comprehensive education and training opportunities, digital language courses
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Contact person: Friederike Harms