Sales Operations Assistant
- Munich, Germany
- Department: Sales & Support
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of 1400 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 19 offices worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values of inspiration, simplicity and integrity:
Based in our Munich headquarters, the Sales Operations department supports the organization of our sales and support teams across the world. For this role, we are seeking an active and energetic individual to join our multicultural team as a Sales Operations Assistant, who is responsible for supporting our customers and colleagues working in our German and Italian speaking countries.
As a Sales Operations Assistant, you are responsible for the administration of the regional sales organization. This includes tasks such as the coordination of customer orders, revenue planning, follow-up with customers to ensure correct and timely shipments, payments etc. As part of your role, you support the regional sales team in achieving its targets by preparing tenders, organizing product demonstrations and supporting in the planning and coordination of customer and reference site visits. Daily correspondence with customers and international colleagues is also one of your key responsibilities and requires you to work closely with our local sales representatives and support engineers, as well as many other internal departments.
- A business degree or commercial education
- Experience in a service-orientated and an international environment, such as sales support or customer service
- Enjoys working independently as a team player
- the skills to work in a fast paced environment, under tight deadlines and on several tasks simultaneously
- Excellent Italian, German and English verbal and written communications skills
- Good organizational and computer skills with knowledge in integrated IT solutions, for example Salesforce.com
- Working in a team of great colleagues who help and support each other
- Seeing your contribution making a positive impact on the daily work of clinicians around the world
- 30 days of vacation, plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours
- Free gym courses with showers and changing rooms
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Unlimited coffee, tea and water
- Excellent subsidized restaurant
- Regular after-work, team & company events
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
A position at Brainlab means that you’ll be part of a professional business environment working together with an excellent international team. You will be a valued member of a team of likeminded individuals. You’ll be assessed fairly and given great opportunities based on your performance.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including your first available start date and desired salary.
Contact person: Ariadna Pijoan