Information Security Analyst
- TX-114, Irving, TX, USA
Mid-Senior career position responsible for supporting defense of information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording, or destruction via support, maintenance and enhancement of our client’s Oracle application.
- Minimum of three years of hands-on experience implementing or maintaining Oracle EBS & GRC security controls, rules, responsibility design and administration
- Oracle EBS security user and role administration duties
- CISA, CRISC or CGEIT, or equivalent certification preferred.
- Functional knowledge of Oracle EBS and GRC and Oracle Cloud
- Strong understanding of current and developing information security administration practices and technologies
- Strong knowledge of role-based access management controls and practices
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.