- Ikeja Bridge, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Our Advantage
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture.
Our client, the first innovative, fast growing social oriented Footwear Company with a global African brand is looking to fill the position of an Executive Assistant
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient records into the EMR.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions.
- Observe and record patients' vital signs.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Prepare patients for surgery and assist with procedures like Aural washout, Endoscopy etc.
- Prepare rooms, sterile instruments, equipment and supplies.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
- procedures, rules, and regulations, calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information.
- Direct and supervise less skilled nursing/health care personnel.
- Provide or arrange for training/instruction of auxiliary personnel.
1. Qualified Registered Nurse with valid practicing license (double qualify
2. Years of experience: Minimum of 3years post –qualifications.
Application Deadline:19th October 2019