- Opebi Link Rd, Opebi, Ikeja, Nigeria
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture.
- The French teacher handles the task of creating the French language course syllabus and curriculum for the entire year. He/she may also be required to segregate the syllabus as per the class sessions for each day.
- Undertake the responsibility of providing appropriate instructions to the students that will help them to attain competency in the French language as per their grade level.
- Plan and prepare well-structured, clearly presented lessons appropriate to the abilities of all students and the syllabus being taught .
- Make sure that the classroom is a stimulating environment that facilitates learning
- Generate enthusiasm for the subject being taught and inspire all students to work to their potential.
- Organize the teaching sessions in French so that the students become well acquainted with the French language
- Assign some educational tasks and projects to the students that will assist the students to get a hang of the language. He/she is also required to attend the oral presentations given by the students and provide appropriate feedback on the same. He/she makes sure that the students complete their assignments and projects within the time frame given by her
- Overall organization of the examinations and class tests that are conducted for the students. He/she is needed to set up and manage the examinations and ensure that they are conducted in an ideal manner. He/she also holds the responsibility of making arrangements for the examinations and makes sure that the students are provided with every facility needed during that time.
· Bachelor’s degree or graduate degree (preferred) in French or French Education.
1. Candidates must possess a first degree in French
2. A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders is a big plus.
3. A minimum of 3 years (post-Nysc) French teaching experience in a reputable institution.
4. Must have taught in a school as a French Teacher.
5. Must be well versed in French Language
Application Deadline : 26th August 2019