Creative Art Teacher
- Lagos - Ibadan Expy, Nigeria
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Mission And Purpose Of Business
Our mission is founded on the principle that an organization’s most strategic asset is its people. Our mission is “To Assist Every Client in Equipping Its Self with Exceptional, Effective and Performing Employees”. The end result for every client would be towering performance and higher profits.
About the Client
Our client is a leading private educational institution with a group of schools comprising of Nursery and Primary Schools in Lagos.
JOB TITLE: Creative Art Teacher
CLIENT PROFILE: Our client is a leading private educational institution with a group of schools comprising of Nursery and Primary Schools in Lagos.
• Plan and prepare an art curriculum to meet the needs and interests of the students
• Develop age-appropriate instructional strategies to achieve the art curriculum goals
• Demonstrate and assist students to use different techniques and media to develop art works aligned to their artistic abilities
• Provide instruction that encourages students to understand and appreciate art
• Encourage students to express their own personalities and thoughts through the creative process
• Assess and evaluate student's performance on a regular basis
• Prepare progress reports
• Provide feedback to relevant stakeholders about each student's progress
• Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and is age-appropriate
• Set and maintain acceptable standards of classroom behavior to establish an orderly learning environment
• Show students how to properly use and care for materials, tools and equipment
• Monitor and maintain classroom inventory
• Plan and present art displays
The ideal candidate must have a first degree (BSc/BA or HND)
Minimum of 3 years experience teaching creative art in a primary school.
Deadline for the submission of CVs is 11th of August 2019