- Lagos - Ibadan Expy, Nigeria
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Mission And Purpose Of Business
Our mission is founded on the principle that an organization’s most strategic asset is its people. Our mission is “To Assist Every Client in Equipping Its Self with Exceptional, Effective and Performing Employees”. The end result for every client would be towering performance and higher profits.
JOB TITLE: MUSIC EDUCATOR
CLIENT PROFILE: Our client is a leading private educational institution with a group of schools comprising of Nursery and Primary Schools in Lagos.
LOCATION: Agidingbi, LAGOS.
We are seeking experienced, passionate and result-oriented music educators who will deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. planning and preparing lessons in relation to individual pupils' needs and examination syllabuses.
2. Teaching music theory, aural skills and practical techniques to pupils/students.
3. Teach music courses to students/pupils including voice, tone, tempo and rhythm skills.
4. Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
5. Link pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
6. Train, rehearse and lead students in school and community musical programs.
7. Conduct music classes according in line with the rules and regulations established by Board of education.
8. Develop and maintain an effective music educational program for students.
9. Collaborate with school administration/management in setting up an effective musical programs for civic functions and school productions.
10. Understand potentials and skills of each student and guide individual student according to their skills.
11. Maintain student behavioral standards to ensure productive and disciplined environment during group rehearsals, practices, and performances.
SKILLS AND PROFICIENCIES
The prospect must demonstrate:
1. Leadership and effective supervision skills
2. Performance evaluation skills.
3. Passionate & result-oriented.
5. Team building skills.
6. Determination and perseverance
7. Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
8. Enthusiasm and commitment
1. Candidates must possess a first degree in Music.
2. A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders is a big plus.
3. A minimum of 3 years (post-Nysc) music teaching experience in a reputable instituition.
4. Must have taught in a school as a Music Teacher
5. Must be able to play atleast 4 (four) musical instrument and majorly a keyboard.
6. Must be well versed in Music.
B.A or B.Ed in Music.