Executive Assistant to Partner
- Lekki, Lagos, Lagos, ng
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Mission And Purpose Of Business
Our mission is founded on the principle that an organization’s most strategic asset is its people. Our mission is “To Assist Every Client in Equipping Its Self with Exceptional, Effective and Performing Employees”. The end result for every client would be towering performance and higher profits.
We are currently seeking to recruit an internationally experienced, result-oriented and self-motivated Executive Assistant. The candidate will provide administrative support to the Partner at a Law Firm.
- Organising and maintaining Partner’s diary and email account, as well as scheduling appointments for Partner
- Coordinating and scheduling Partner’s daily agenda and to-do list, as well as daily, weekly and monthly calendar appointments. Also, managing and organising Partner’s personal agenda, meetings, travels, correspondence and daily routine calls
- Managing all incoming and outgoing correspondence, i.e., sort and read mail, draft responses, print attachments, maintain network database, receive and send packages, type and dispatch all Partner’s correspondence. Also, collecting and opening all paper mail addressed to Partner
- Managing incoming and outgoing telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Coordinating and scheduling all business and personal vacation travel arrangements for Partner and occasionally, accommodation
- Attending to and monitoring urgent enquiries and issues, ensuring that they are brought to the Partner’s direct attention and where necessary, referring matters to the appropriate managers for action
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Receiving Partner’s visitors
- Taking dictation on various matters from Partner
- Organising meetings and ensuring that Partner is well-prepared for meetings
- Maintaining all personal and professional files, ensuring that a comprehensive filing system is in place
- Ensuring busy diary commitments and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary and task sheets
- Liaising with relevant individuals, external organizations, etc. to arrange meetings and prepare agendas
- Maintaining confidentiality, recording and filing system for Partner’s office
- Undertaking any other duties as may be requested by the Partner. Extensive experience supporting C-level executives is preferred.
- University Degree (a foreign degree will be an added advantage.)
- 3 years’ experience in similar capacity working with Senior management and executives
- Global exposure in dealing with various cultures/personal styles will be a plus
- ·Must possess excellent communication and persuasive skills; ability to prepare a variety of written communication, including emails, letters, request and formal correspondence
- ·Must possess an amiable personality and people-management skills
- ·Must be a self-starter, result oriented and highly motivated
- ·Must be confident and able to work with minimal supervision
- ·Ability to maintain grace under pressure
- ·International exposure/experience preferred
- ·Ability to prioritise administrative duties and complete work within set times
- ·Perform work at a high level of competence, demonstrating sound grammatical skills and strong attention to detail
- A Flexible and mature approach to work
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook email & calendar system
N.B: Only qualified CVs will be shortlisted.