- Lagos - Badagry Expy, Nigeria
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Mission And Purpose Of Business
Our mission is founded on the principle that an organization’s most strategic asset is its people. Our mission is “To Assist Every Client in Equipping Its Self with Exceptional, Effective and Performing Employees”. The end result for every client would be towering performance and higher profits.
JOB TITLE: MEDICAL DOCTOR
JOB SUMMARY: The candidate would be charged with the responsibility of providing routine medical care during the established hours.
- Maintains electronic documentation of every in-patient and out-patient
- Perform emergency medical care to patients where the consultant is not available on the floor after due consultation with the consultant
- Meet with specialists to discuss clinical procedures implemented daily.
- Responsible for clerking of patients in the OPD and review with the consultant on the floor.
- Examine the case sheet of every patient to complete admission formalities and to judge clinical findings.
- Plan the treatment and diet schedule for each patient who gets admitted in the hospital.
- Possess an average knowledge in general medicine with good diagnostic acumen.
- Practical knowledge of occupational health.
- Conduct surgeries
- Providing continuous on-site medical support to meet the needs of patients, consultants and nursing staff.
- Work with the physiotherapist and other allied staffs to explain the needs of the patient.
- Devises ways to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the unit
- Candidates should have MBBS from a recognized medical school.
- Must be registered with Medical and Dental council of Nigeria with at least 2 cognate years post NYSC experience
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE
- Strong service philosophy and leadership skills.
- Excellent critical thinking, deductive reasoning and decision making skills.
- Ability to work within a multicultural environment.
- Superior patient/customer service, ethics, and bedside manners.
- Good computer skills
- Maintains professional but friendly demeanor.
Candidate staying in Oyo, Osun,Ondo and its environs will be considered.