Senior Digital Health Content Writer - Remote
- 12 Penns Trail, Newtown, PA 18940, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Do you have a passion for and interest in Digital Health advancements? Experience translating digital health information into exciting, easy to read, and informative communication pieces? Do you love creating quality marketing materials and excel as a Content Writer? If you said yes to these, we’d love to hear from you.
Bracken creates marketing content for diverse companies that operate at the intersection of health and technology. Our clients are bringing to market the software, apps, devices, and other innovative digital tools that are driving some of healthcare’s most significant advances.
Our Senior Digital Health Content Writer must be able to confidently and adeptly communicate with B2B audiences about clinical trials, drug development, medical devices, and other similarly sophisticated areas associated with the life sciences in the 21st century.
We’re looking for a smart, talented, self-motivated marketing copywriter to join our marketing agency and help shape the future of healthcare through growing our clients’ businesses.
We are looking for a high-energy, motivated individual who values:
- Analytical problem solving
- An always learning mindset
- Collaboration, team-focus
Content and Copy Development
- Research topics in the life sciences, healthcare, medicine, and technology as it impacts or interacts with health-related topics.
- Interview diverse subject matter experts.
- Transcribe and edit notes from interviews.
- Participate in client and team calls.
- Write smart copy with consideration for SEO, buyer personas, and strategy.
- Write ad copy for LinkedIn and Google ads, blog posts, case studies, eBooks, brochures, profiles, info sheets, and more for Bracken Marketing and its clients.
- Leverage existing copy for videos, landing pages, infographics, and more.
- Produce copy on a daily basis without fail.
- Accept and accommodate feedback from teammates and clients and revise work accordingly.
- Assist with content planning and strategy.
- Work with designers to ensure that the integrity of content is maintained through production of the final piece.
- The Senior Digital Health Content Writer reports to and works closely with the Creative Director.
- Two or more years of experience writing content in the Digital Health field required. Samples of your writing in this field would be welcome, feel free to point us to them on the web or upload with your resume!
- 7+ years of professional, full-time experience as a writer preferred; ideally with some technical writing experience and/or aptitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as journalism, advertising, communications, or marketing.
- Exceptional talent and passion for effective communications, particularly writing.
- Ability to confidently and adeptly talk with executives and thought leaders in science and technology.
- Interest in the life sciences, healthcare, medicine, and/or similar.
- Interest in, and/or affinity for technology, especially as related to topics in health.
- Interest in, or willingness to learn about, digital marketing and content marketing strategy.
- Portfolio of completed writing assignments ranging from short-form blog posts or similar to long-form whitepapers, eBooks, or similar.
- Demonstrated ability to write well on topics that are technical or otherwise challenging in nature.
- Eye for detail and commitment to accuracy.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This position is a work from home role. Preference will be given to candidates in PA, SC, MA
Benefits of Working with Bracken
- Completely remote, global team.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Flat structure. Work directly with the leadership team.
- $100 per month cell phone and equipment stipend.
- Free books program.
- Exposure to wide range of other company’s teams, marketing playbooks, and internal operations.
- Access to the resources of our 2 sister companies: Bracken Data and The Bracken Group.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- We take our work seriously, but we also have bullet points in job descriptions, such as this one, to remind ourselves to not take ourselves too seriously.