- 1000 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126, USA
The Regency Hotel is hiring! Be a part of an incredible transformation by applying with us today!
With a distinctive boutique ambiance, the Regency is a leading choice among Miami hotels. Our personalized service, attention to detail, and independent mind set differentiate us from our competitors.
Front Desk agents are responsible for greeting and registering the guest,providing outstanding guest service during their stay, and settling the guest’saccount upon completion of their stay. However, the realm of responsibilitieswill extend beyond that of atypical front desk agent. This allows theGuest Service Agent to expand their skill sets and work in a fast pacedenvironment with new challenges daily.
Registeringguests, making and modifying reservations, hotel operator, and concierge duties.candidate must possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire todeliver outstanding customer service to our guests. Also must have the abilityto multi-task, be detail-oriented, and be able to problem solve in order toeffectively deal with internal and external customers as well as closing thenights operations /night audits procedures.
Must have a flexible schedule, Friday and Saturday night audit shifts are mandatory
•beresponsible for accurate check-in and checkout of all hotel guests
•collectpayments and post in the system
•utilizeproper telephone etiquette when answering phones
•utilizeproper telephone etiquette when answering phones, amenities and surrounding areato guest inquiries
•willattend department meetings as necessary
•performshift audit at completion of shift *Night Auditor Only
•performcashiering duties utilizing MSI for hotel store purchases
•followsafety and security procedures
•communicateas necessary with other Departments
•understandsand apply emergency procedures
· Considerable knowledge of computer systems for registration,reservations and back up systems.
· Above average mathematical comprehension to understand and interpretnumbers as they apply to operations in hotels.
· Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language tocommunicate with guests and employees.
· Thorough organization and supervisory skills proficient inaccomplishing the task.
· Ability to develop subordinates to enhance advancement in the hotel andcompany.
· Ability to analyze complex statistical data and make judgmentsaccordingly.
· Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, someof whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuseanger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Personal Days
- Health Care Insurance
- Additional Insurance
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines