- 3660 Boul. Saint-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2X 2V4, Canada
Founded in 2009, Boutique 1861 is a fast-growing canadian company specialized in womenswear with four distinct brands: 1861, La petite garçonne, Maison garçonne and Boudoir 1861. The company had its own online store, 1861.ca, as well as five stores, mainly located on Saint-Laurent Street in Montreal. With over 70 employees, the 1861 family has created a stimulating work environment that is constantly blooming. Our work environment distinguishes 1861 from the retail industry as it focuses on wellness and fun at work. You are a motivated and ambitious person? Join our team now!
Under the supervision of the President, the person who will occupy the position of Store Manager is responsible for ensuring that the operations and processes of the various stores run smoothly and are standardized. In addition, the person will have to optimize communication between the different stores to ensure that everyone has the same information.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Stylist in store (30%) : Greet and serve clients with a personalized approach based the customer service standards; provide advice to clients according to their personal inclinations; Complete all transactions at the cash; Ensure the daily restock of the store;
- Management (70%) : Ensure smooth operations; Approve discounts; Manage scheduling / time off requests / timesheet approval; Oversee custom appointment scheduling; Evaluate employee performance; Oversee training; Develop training course;
- Develop projects to continuously improve the customer experience according to the various types of customers;
- Ensure the efficient operation of the store by maintaining a positive, motivating and pleasant work environment;
- Work closely with employees and managers to ensure open communication and a consistent workflow within the store;
- Reinforce compliance with health and safety policies and procedures in all stores;
- Any other related duties.
- Minimum of a college diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in team management and customer service;
- Basic computer skills;
- Bilingualism, oral and written;
- Communication skills;
- Engaging and transformational leadership;
- Sense of priorities;
- Organizational skills;
- Sense of initiative.
It's a temporary position (12 months - maternity leave replacement). Possibility of a permanent job.
Boutique 1861 thanks all the candidates that show interest in this job opening by submitting their resume. However, only candidates considered for hiring will be contacted. The masculine is used for sake of readability. We support equal opportunity for employment.