Inventory Management Agent
- 3660 Boul. Saint-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2X 2V4, Canada
Founded in 2009, Boutique 1861 is a fast-growing Canadian company specialized in womenswear with four distinct brands: Boutique 1861, La petite garçonne, Maison garçonne and Boudoir 1861. The company had its own online store, as well as five stores located on Saint-Laurent Street in Montreal. With over 70 employees, the 1861 family has created a stimulating work environment that is constantly blooming. Boutique 1861 distinguishes itself from the rest of the retail industry as the company focuses on wellness and fun at work. You are a motivated and ambitious? Join our team now!
Under the supervision of the Coordinator, Inventory Management, the Inventory Management Agent is responsible for organizing and optimizing the inventory of the online store and the physical stores. We are looking for someone who can work full time or part time.
- Label new merchandise;
- Ensure the accuracy of orders received from suppliers;
- Organize storage space to stock new merchandise;
- Ensure that the inventory is updated daily;
- Re-stock clothing returns from physical stores;
- Work in partnership with the other physical stores and the online store to respond to inventory requests in a timely manner;
- Any other related duties.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent;
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Suite, Mac Mail, Google Suite;
- Great ability to manage priorities;
- Great ability to work independently;
- Rigor and organizational skills.
Boutique 1861 thanks all the candidates that show interest in this job opening by submitting their resume. However, only candidates considered for hiring will be contacted. We support equal opportunity for employment. Any use of the masculine form only reflects the need for linguistic simplification.