PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) Analyst
- 300 Bear Hill Rd, Waltham, MA 02451, USA
Boston Engineering provides product design and engineering consulting across the entire product development process. The Company serves consumer products, defense & security, medical devices, robotics, and industrial markets. Founded in 1995, Boston Engineering is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. Learn more at www.boston-engineering.com.
You can make a difference in the way people live and work by applying your experience and know how to our projects
Boston Engineering is expanding rapidly and is currently recruiting for a PLM Analyst at its Waltham, MA location to help maintain and deploy PTC solutions.
- Design computer systems to support the deployment of Windchill solutions
- Participate in implementing PLM products for clients
- Support existing PLM deployments at client locations
- Proactively monitor PLM deployments
- Degree in an Engineering or Computer Systems discipline.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Working knowledge of Windows
- Experience with any of the following a plus: CAD, Business Process Management
Software, Java, SQL, Oracle, XML, Apache, Tomcat, and/or LDAP.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot problems efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and active listening
- Team oriented with ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment
- US Citizen or permanent resident preferred
- Availability for up to 25% travel
- No relocation
This position is ideal for a new graduate with an interest in software consulting and product deployment.
Boston Engineering offers a full employee benefit plan including matching 401K plan in an open, energetic working environment that fosters strong client relationships and an entrepreneurial team spirit.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.