Business Development Executive (Client Relations)
- 300 Bear Hill Rd, Waltham, MA 02451, USA
Easy or hard, which crossword puzzle do you want to solve? Boston Engineering thrives on solving clients’ toughest product innovation challenges and making a difference in the way that people work and live. Boston Engineering has an open position for an experienced business development professional to drive company growth and to maintain high levels of client satisfaction.
- Identify and secure new business by developing and executing strategic account plans
client business challenges and identify opportunities for Boston
Engineering to support their critical product innovation goals
- Nurture client relationships and accounts to identify new project opportunities
the end to end solution sales process by working closely with
marketing, project managers, and senior executives. This includes
opportunity qualification, project scope definition, proposal
development, contract negotiation, and project kick-off
- Proven experience utilizing solution selling techniques to the executive level for consulting services
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and active listening
- Organized with outstanding follow-up capabilities
- Ability to professionally present to users, influencers, and decision makers in small or large settings
- Maintain prompt and accurate sales pipeline forecasting in a customer relationship management (CRM) or related sales system
- Thrive on the ability to work independently to achieve sales targets and company goals
- Team oriented with ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment
- Minimum of five years consulting sales experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any business or technical field
- Proven business development success in the professional services industry
Conveniently located in Waltham, MA, we offer a full employee benefit plan including matching 401K plan in an open, energetic working environment that fosters strong client relationships and an entrepreneurial team spirit.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.