Business Development Executive (Client Relations)
- 300 Bear Hill Rd, Waltham, MA 02451, USA
Boston Engineering provides product design and engineering consulting across the entire product development process. To improve how people work and live, Boston Engineering applies expertise from its precision engineering, advanced R&D, and global PLM infrastructure offerings. Certified for ISO 9001 and ISO 13485, the firm serves consumer products, defense & security, medical devices, robotics, and industrial markets. Founded in 1995, Boston Engineering is headquartered in Waltham, Mass.
Boston Engineering thrives on solving clients’ toughest product innovation challenges and making a difference in the way that people work and live. Boston Engineering has an open position for an experienced business development professional to drive company growth and to maintain high levels of client satisfaction.
- Identify and secure new business by developing and executing strategic account plans
- Understand client business challenges and identify opportunities for Boston Engineering to support their critical product innovation goals
- Nurture client relationships and accounts to identify new project opportunities
- Manage the end to end solution sales process by working closely with marketing, project managers, and senior executives. This includes opportunity qualification, project scope definition, proposal development, contract negotiation, and project kick-off
- Proven experience utilizing solution selling techniques to the executive level for consulting services
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and active listening
- Organized with outstanding follow-up capabilities
- Ability to professionally present to users, influencers, and decision makers in small or large settings
- Maintain prompt and accurate sales pipeline forecasting in a customer relationship management (CRM) or related sales system
- Thrive on the ability to work independently to achieve sales targets and company goals
- Team oriented with ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment
- Minimum of five years consulting sales experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any business or technical field
- Proven business development success in the professional services industry
- Salary base (based on experience) $70k-$85k, plus commission
Conveniently located in Waltham, MA, we offer a full employee benefit plan including matching 401K plan in an open, energetic working environment that fosters strong client relationships and an entrepreneurial team spirit.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.