Plumbing Ops Manager: To $125K (San Antonio)
- Houston, TX, USA
Residential. Job in San Antonio. Base To $100K Plus Up To 25% Bonus. Total Comp To $125K. Will manage up to 10 employees.
The Plumbing Operations Manager sets all budgets for the Service Line Manager and Sales Manager. They are responsible for all personnel, resources, and discipline necessary to lead the business operations to achieve the budgeted revenue, profits, goals and objectives. Coach Plumbing technicians via the phone on every service call.
- Ensure sales goals are met and customers are satisfied.
- Ensure that invoices, monies, contracts, vendor invoices are collected daily, checked and distributed through the proper channels.
- Ensure all employees operate in a professional manner keeping property, plant, equipment and themselves clean and presentable.
- Lead and facilitate daily training meetings.
- Review all prior day's service calls.
- Fill out necessary components of daily reports.
- Ride along and coach technicians with meeting clients' needs while following business processes as needed.
- Review client concerns, keeping GM up to date on progress and ensure that they are brought to a successful conclusion.
- Review all invoices and inventory used on each job from prior day.
- Two Years As A Residential Plumbing Supervisor or Manager.
- Must Be Knowledgable And Service Driven.
Benefits package includes Health/Dental/Vision/401K/PTO. Relocation assistance.