Asst Casino Controller (Iowa) - To $65K
- Las Vegas, NV, USA
Position in Iowa. Great company. Relo Assistance and Advancement Potential. Base to $65K DOE.
Reporting to the Controller, oversees areas of responsibility to ensure adequate controls exist to safeguard company assets and reports the results of operations and the financial position of the Company.
- Supervise assigned areas of responsibility to ensure that required tasks are being completed correctly, efficiently, in accordance with established procedures and regulatory guidelines, in a timely manner/ and that staff members are motivated and competent.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the systems of internal control to ensure the internal controls are adequate and are functioning as designed. Recommends changes to management as warranted and implements approved changes.
- Responsible for proper completion of appropriate general journal entries and financial reporting system so as to
provide accurate and timely financial information, to management for analysis and/or- external reporting.
- Responsible for overall completion and retention of all appropriate general ledger account analysis for revenue audit areas and balance sheet items including account reconciliation’s.
- Ensures that the Company's accounts and records are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles consistently applied.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required.
- 3-5 years experience in Casino Accounting or equivalent preferred.
Benefits package includes Health/Dental/Vision/401K/PTO.