Human Resources Training Manager: To $68K
- Las Vegas, NV, USA
Must have Hotel or Casino Training and Development experience. Pay is to $70K. Great company. General responsibilities include:
- Provides consultation to departments regarding training and development.
- Conducts new hire orientation.
- Facilities leadership development and guest service programs.
- Tracks property wide training.
- Instrumental in creating internal communications.
- Ensures all compliance training is implemented and tracked
- Continually evaluates training procedures and progress to monitor and analyze effectiveness, updating curriculum as needed.
- Coordinates with management the scheduling of training programs for all Team Members, ensuring successful completion.
- Maintains a strong relationship with Operations teams to influence Guest experience.
- Four Year College Degree
- Two to Four Years as a Training Specialist or Manager in A Hotel or Casino.
- Excellent Platform Skills