Project Manager (UK based)- Titan Environmental Surveys Limited
- Level of experience: Professional
- What we promise 1: Being part of the energy transition
- Organisation: Offshore Energy
- Region: UK
- What we ask of you 3: Exceeding expectations
- What we ask of you 1: A pro-active attitude
- Disciplines: Engineering
- What we promise 2: Contributing to one of a kind projects
- What we promise 3: Plenty of room for personal development
- What we ask of you 2: Continuous personal development
Titan Environmental Surveys Ltd is a multi-disciplinary marine and environmental surveying company. We have 30 years of experience in Hydrographic, Oceanographic and Environmental surveys within the nearshore and coastal region. We offer a highly experienced team of surveyors and scientists combined with the latest technology and software in the industry.
Titan was established in 2001 following a management buyout of Hyder Consulting’s (HCL’s) environmental survey division. The company was formed with the explicit aim of offering a high quality service for all environmental surveys both within the UK and worldwide. In 2005 Titan Environmental Surveys advantaged by becoming part of Gardline Ltd, which allowed the companies movements to expand across the globe. Titan now has an excellent reputation across the UK and around the World.
Are you a bright and ambitious individual with a passion for survey, an eye for detail and an ability to coordinate multi-functional teams?
Titan Environmental Surveys, as part of The Gardline Group, are a market leading marine survey contractor, specialising in nearshore Hydrographic, Geophysical, UXO, Environmental and Met Ocean surveys.
For the right candidate, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join the projects team at Titan. As a Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in helping us expand our nearshore survey capability as we continue on our path as the survey contractor of choice.
- Review, understand and communicate the requirements of an assigned project, defining clear objectives to meet expectations.
- Plan and coordinate the appropriate use of internal and external resources, to design and execute the project plan in accordance with project specifications.
- Support the project field team with mobilisations, and provide support as required throughout the project.
- Fulfil project reporting, administrative and logistical aspects of survey management in co-operation with the Operations Management team.
- Coordinate project wash-up meetings, and delegate improvement plans as required.
- Contractor management of third party services and provide seamless integration into Titan’s operations.
- Support technical and commercial functions in the development of our survey capability.
- Adhere to, promote, and advance company QA and HSE processes, practices and systems.
- Relevant industry experience (marine survey, offshore, offshore wind or subsea cables) in a similar project management role
- Be proficient in managing projects at an operational level with strong attention to detail, be well organised and able to plan time effectively
- Feed into the company’s strong team ethic, with a can-do attitude, while able to build strong working relationships between multi-disciplined functions and varied client base.
- Have a focused and pragmatic approach, relishing the pressure of deadlines and willing to take ownership and make decisions.
- You will be curious, and willing to challenge the status quo, with the ability to identify and implementing solutions.
- Fluent in English language both oral and written
- Must be eligible to work in the UK and hold a Full Driving License
- Willingness to travel within the UK and EU
- Relevant degree within hydrography, geophysics, marine science, oceanography, environmental field
- Project Management Qualification
What you can expect
- A dynamic environment: A job where you can make an impact, in an explorative company, as part of a diverse, international team of experts.
- A range of benefits: In addition to your salary and flexible work arrangements, you will receive an annual holiday entitlement of 25 days plus public holidays, a salary sacrifice pension scheme*, access to private healthcare through Bupa* and eye test schemes!*
- Career development: We challenge you every day to realise your full potential. Together we develop you personally and in your professional career by creating development opportunities be that onshore or offshore. Challenge yourself with (online) courses in our Boskalis academy and being part of the Boskalis Group provides access to a vast range of opportunities literally across the globe!
- A warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs of Titan!
* where applicable (dependent on contract type)
- Where you will work: Orion House, Parc Crescent, Waterton Industrial Estate, Bridgend.
- Fulltime job: The position of Project Manager is a fulltime role, 37.5 hours per week. There is an expectation of 30-60 days away from base per year. Hybrid and/or remote working could be offered for the right candidate.
- Procedure: All you need to do to apply for a job is to complete the online application process and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application, you will receive a confirmation email. If both sides are happy to proceed after interview(s), we will make you an offer to join Titan. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure, we warmly welcome you to our organisation.
Please feel free to also apply by sending a cover letter and your CV to [email protected].