Tender Engineer (UK based)-- Titan Environmental Surveys Limited
- Level of experience: Professional
- What we promise 1: Contributing to one of a kind projects
- Organisation: Offshore Energy
- Region: Europe
- What we ask of you 3: A passion for Subsea related work
- What we ask of you 1: Exceeding expectations
- Disciplines: Engineering
- What we promise 2: Being part of the energy transition
- What we promise 3: Worldwide one-of-a-kind projects
- What we ask of you 2: A pro-active attitude
Titan Environmental Surveys Ltd, are a multidisciplinary marine and environmental survey company based in South Wales, UK. We have over 30 years’ experience in marine survey services including Hydrography, Geophysics, UXO, Oceanography and Environmental Sampling. Titan own and operate a fleet of specialist inshore survey vessels to support our marine survey operations.
Titan has an exciting opportunity to join our expanding Commercial development team with the recruitment of a Tender Engineer. This is a client focused role, and you will help build strong and positive relationships with our clients through high quality and timely tender responses.
The Tender Engineer will report directly to the General Manager and will be responsible for reviewing tender opportunities, compiling tender responses, cost estimating, commercial administrative support and contributing directly to the continued commercial growth and development of Titan Surveys.
Your responsibilities as Survey Tender Engineer:
- Composing technical, commercial and financial tender documents
- Composing Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ)
- Liaising with clients to understand their technical and commercial tender specifications
- Maintaining strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to support Titan’s tendering activity
- Support the General Manager and Business Development Manager with day-to-day organisation of commercial tendering activities, company management forms, company databases and management reports
- Provide industry intelligence from the tender process to inform commercial decision-making and company strategy
You can make your mark as a Survey Tender Engineer if you have:
- Feed into the company’s strong team ethic, with a can-do attitude, while able to build strong working relationships between multi-disciplined functions and varied client base.
- Have a focused and pragmatic approach, relishing the pressure of deadlines and willing to take ownership of tasks and make decisions.
- Strong attention to detail, be well organised and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Fluent in English language both oral and written.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK and hold a Full Driving License.
• Relevant industry experience (marine survey, offshore, offshore wind or subsea cables) in a
• Relevant degree within hydrography, geophysics, marine science, oceanography,
• Surveyor/Geophysicist/Oceanographer looking for a transition to tendering/commercial role
• Experience in tender proposals and cost estimating
What you can expect
- A dynamic environment: A job where you can make an impact, in an explorative company, as part of a diverse, international team of experts.
- A range of benefits: In addition to your salary and flexible work arrangements, you will receive an annual holiday entitlement of 25 days plus public holidays, a salary sacrifice pension scheme*, access to private healthcare through Bupa* and eye test schemes!*
- Career development: We challenge you every day to realise your full potential. Together we develop you personally and in your professional career by creating development opportunities be that onshore or offshore. Challenge yourself with (online) courses in our Boskalis academy and being part of the Boskalis Group provides access to a vast range of opportunities literally across the globe!
- A warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs of Titan!
* where applicable (dependent on contract type)
- Where you will work: Orion House, Parc Crescent, Waterton Industrial Estate, Bridgend.
- Fulltime job: The position of Survey Tender Engineer is a fulltime role, 37.5 hours per week. Hybrid and/or remote working could be offered for the right candidate.
- Procedure: All you need to do to apply for a job is to complete the online application process and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application, you will receive a confirmation email. If both sides are happy to proceed after interview(s), we will make you an offer to join Titan. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure, we warmly welcome you to our organisation.
Please feel free to also apply by sending a cover letter and your CV to [email protected].
Interested? Please apply by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.