Logistics & Supply Chain Co-op (Summer and Fall 2024)
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch Corporation realizes the mutual benefit of developing Supply Chain students over several work terms. Therefore, we are seeking to hire students who wish to work three or more terms at the Anderson facility. In return for loyalty, students will receive valuable training and increased work responsibilities throughout the program.
The co-op role within the Logistics Planning Group will be responsible for supporting customer, production and procurement planning.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Daily tracking and analysis of logistics key performance indicators
- Analyze customer demand behavior/customer waterfall
- Analyze changes in supplier releases/vendor waterfall
- Supporting daily production scheduling
- Planning of raw materials to ensure availability of components for production
- Maintain SAP parameters for raw material and finished goods
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is unavailable.
- Problem Solving
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate decision making strength
- Effectively communicate and interact with different levels of associates and cultures within BOSCH Group
- Self starting, results oriented, flexible, team player
- Meet deadlines on assigned tasks, utilize project timeline tools, effectively communicate goals and results
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university and pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in related discipline
- Minimum preferred overall GPA of at least 3.0
- Indefinite U.S. Work authorized individuals only. Current/Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
- Able to complete multiple rotations
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
Large student network on-site with approximately 25-30 college students.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Paid Holidays
• Seniority accrual and guaranteed wage increases when returning for multiple terms
• Rewarding learning experience
• Post-graduation competitive advantage gained through practical work experience
• Onsite Nurse/Onsite Nurse Practitioner
• Onsite Café
Housing Stipend of $2500 per rotation for Co-ops who attend school more than 50 miles away from Bosch Anderson.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled. BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)