curricular internship manufacturing engineer
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Oil Control S.p.A.
With its five product lines of compact hydraulics Bosch Rexroth Oil Control SpA, with factories in the province of Modena and Reggio Emilia and over 1,300 employees, has been producing and marketing compact hydraulic components for multiple applications for over 40 years, from aerial platforms to cranes, earth-moving machinery, agricultural machinery, industrial applications.
What characterizes Bosch Rexroth Oil Control S.p.A. is the ability to study customized solutions in relation to each specific customer requirement. For this reason, the products of Bosch Rexroth Oil Control S.p.A. they are synonymous with quality and represent a guarantee for the global market.
In industrial hydraulics, Bosch Rexroth is actively shaping the transition from conventional to intelligent and connected hydraulics. This opens up enormous potential for the easy and economical integration of machines and systems into modern industrial environments.
Our R&D department based in Nonantola (MO) is a center of global competence for Compact Hydraulic products
We offer an internship opportunity that will give you the occasion to join the Manufacturing Engineering (MFE) group. You will do supports for improving organizational performance through the development of various activities, both continuous and project-based, related to existing projects or possible new applications: verifying their feasibility, following their development and monitoring the resulting savings for both internal departments of the Company and supporting external labor suppliers.
- In the area of technologies, analyzed and manages improvements in current assembly and testing standards in terms of cycle time, waste reduction, equipment and machinery efficiencies by going to draft targets and monitoring performance.
- Drafting production documents such as operating instruction, check lists, machine programs related to both assembly and testing.
- Implementation of production control system in terms of quality such as vision systems, pick to light, etc.
- Supports and analyzed improvements requests on product design for the achievement of departmental performance KPIs both as efficiencies and from a quality point of view.
This intership has the following possible related projects:
- Implementation of material transport systems using AGVs.
- Study and application of collaborative robots for applications in assembly and testing.
- Implementation of additive printing systems for in-house production of equipment and tools.
- Increase in quality gates through vision systems during assembly stages.
- Augmentation in production of automated machining islands.
-you are graduating student in engineering
- you have familiarity with the main IT tools (MS OFFICE).
- The profile is completed by organizational autonomy, initiative and propensity to assume responsibility, flexibility, ability to summarize argumentative and expository, excellent analytical skills.
If you feel confident in the position don't hesitate to apply
take a look!
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class
Want to know how to live #LikeABosch?
Moving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.