Python Backend Developer
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Bosch Service Solutions develops and delivers Customer Experience, Mobility and Monitoring solutions for companies and their customers.
Our teams find fast and efficient solutions for thousands of people on a daily basis – from claim management to life-saving emergency calls, among other services. Define the standards and become a pioneer together with around 9000 associates worldwide.
Join our innovation project to transform shared mobility into a safe and comfortable experience. We are developing a microservice oriented AI framework on AWS, which will cover the entire machine learning lifecycle. This AI framework is enabling several AI development teams at different locations worldwide transforming field data from different sensors into real AI driven products.
Your contribution to something big:
- Join an enthusiastic team that is boosting AI driven product development;
- Design, build and test web user interfaces, deployed on AWS;
- Develop and test software components, that are deployed as microservices;
- Work with data models and data pipelines;
- Design and orchestrate automated pipelines for ML training and serving;
- Implement and manage API’s;
- Integrate internal software components with 3rd party tools;
- Learn from seniors and share your knowledge and best practices with different AI development teams.
What distinguishes you:
- Track record of developing web-based applications using Python;
- Well familiar working with agile methods – e.g. defining requirements & acceptance criteria, working with estimations, etc.;
- Hands-on experience with common developer tools (Git, Linux, etc.);
- Hands-on experience with testing and test-driven development;
- An understanding of software architecture, distributed systems, web-based systems in general and cloud computing in particular;
- Experience in cloud technologies and infrastructure automation, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform;
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent;
- English proficiency.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!