Danish Market | Remote Car Repair Assistance
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Bosch Service Solutions develops and delivers Customer Experience, Mobility and Monitoring solutions for companies and their customers.
Our teams find fast and efficient solutions for thousands of people on a daily basis – from claim management to life-saving emergency calls, among other services. Define the standards and become a pioneer together with around 9000 associates worldwide.
Your contribution to something big:
- Respond to all calls, emails, and common requests for technical 1st level support
- Analyse technical problems (root cause analysis) with cars and/or, light goods vehicles (LGV) and/or, heavy goods vehicles (HGV) of all brands and provide technical assistance to customers by all existing communication channels.
- 1st level resolution rate: 50% after 6 months, 70% after 12 months
- Follow defined work instructions and escalation processes for all possible types of incidents.
- Track all incidents in our internal incident management system.
- Maintain communication with other Bosch sites, departments, and colleagues who are engaged into the support processes.
- Input for FAQ and knowledge database.
- Establish good relationships with colleagues and customers in order to achieve a correct flow of information.
- Willingness to work in the office and/or remote according to business needs.
What distinguishes you:
- Education: Completed vocational education as a master mechanic, automotive mechatronics technician (mechanics and/or electronics), automotive service technician or country equivalent certificate
- Experience and know-how: Minimum 1-3 years of experience working in workshops with cars and/or LGV/HGV.
- Languages: Danish Speaker
- Danish oral and written communication skills level C1 (minimum) required and English oral and written communication skills level B2 (minimum) required. Other additional European languages are a plus.
- A team player who is 100% service and solutions focused
- Methodical troubleshooting skills required
- Basic knowledge of IT systems would be an advantage
- Professional experience in a customer facing position would be an advantage
- Soft skills required: Customer orientation, professional communication, able to work well in difficult situations.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!