Senior Logistics WMS Design Analyst
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
This individual will work as a logistics warehouse management system (WMS) design analyst for the GS logistics warehouses in the NA region. The primary focus will be to support warehouse performance improvement activities through the optimization of the WMS system (e.g. Blue Yonder - formerly JDA WMS, SAP/WM, SAP/EWM).
o Closely work with warehouse operations to identify opportunities for improvement and transfer ideas into tangible process or system changes and own the changes through implementation.
o Analyze, propose, implement and test process and WMS configuration changes and/or change requests in cooperation/coordination with the Bosch central CI department:
o Coordination of configuration, custom development and/or master data.
o Perform operational reporting activities (WMS, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
o Create test solutions and scenarios using structured test plans and documentation, simulating multiple real world situations including setting up test data, reporting defects and re-testing.
o Create end-to-end warehouse process documentation and provide training to the operational team to ensure the desired benefits are achieved.
o Lead business process design activities, gap analysis, requirements gathering and documentation.
o Act as end-to-end warehouse process owner delivering process mappings with requirement documentation. Scenario analysis considering pros, cons, risks and ROI.
o Trouble shooting and problem solving of end-to-end WMS operational or process issues and coordination of resolution with IT support team.
o Analyze process issues and address root cause (e.g. process, data and system) for resolution.
Travel Expectation: Travel up to 20% (Domestic and International)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Business or IT discipline
- 3+ years of experience with SAP WM/EWM and/or Blue Yonder and Red Prairie (JDA)
- 1+ years of warehouse/logistics/supply chain
- Experience with server based relational databases, preferably Oracle and SQL
- Very good analytical, creative, and communicative skills to analyze problems.
- Identify business obstacles (through analysis) and produce actionable solutions. Proven track record of delivering sustainable process improvements.
- Process improvement (CIP) experience including techniques such as Lean, Six Sigma, PDCA, process mapping, procedure development and documentation.
- Above average ability to troubleshoot and problem solve (critical thinking skills).
- Use of the project management approach for planning and managing designated project.
- Candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks and activities at one time.
- Teamwork skills - Candidate must be flexible in their work style and be able to work with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels.
- Use of analytical reporting tools such as Tableau/Power BI
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce-EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives:
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.