Web Developer - Internship
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth S.p.A
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants.
Today you can be part of this world. We are looking for great talents and the next one could be YOU.
WHEN YOU MOVE, YOU WIN. SO, MOVE WITH US!
What will you take care of?
As Web Developer Intern, you will be part of the Web Development Team, within the local IT Department, in a young and dynamic context.
Help shaping the future:
- Support in the concrete contribution to the Web Development team for the implementation of Bosch Rexroth local and global web applications.
Take on responsibility: within the Web development team, you will support:
- Software application designing, building and maintaining
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design, and optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability,
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browsers and device types
Experience cooperation and Internationality:
- Work with Web development team and the whole IT team;
- Possibility to collaborate with colleagues across Europe in different teams, both technical and non-technical.
What distinguishes you?
Education: Degree in computer science, engineering or related fields.
Know-how/Organizational and Personal Skills:
• Good knowledge of ASP.Net Core, C# or similar
• Basic knowledge of Python
• Good knowledge of graphic design frameworks such as MUI and other
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
• Basic knowledge and experience in programming applications
• Knowledge of database management systems and querying
• Basic knowledge of software contribution, versioning and sharing systems such as GitHub, DevOps or similar
• Creative and open to new ideas
• Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
• Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques
Languages: Fluent Italian and English
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.