Graduate Specialist - Industrial Hydraulics
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Corporation
Our drive and control technologies ensure efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. We inspire our customers with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services – from fully connected applications to the factory of the future. Bosch Rexroth is dedicated to making the world a better place through innovation and technology. We are looking for associates who will take on our customers’ challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found and who will thrive in a face-paced, collaborative and exciting environment.
Why work with Bosch Rexroth?
- Challenging Projects: We are driven by innovation and being at the cutting edge of everything that we do. At Bosch Rexroth every day is different, and your time will be filled with interesting and exciting projects.
- Amazing Colleagues: Our people make us who we are, and we are very proud of our diverse and skilled global team. Having a supportive and encouraging team around you can make all the difference.
- Learning and Development: We want you to reach your fullest potential, for both yourself and for Bosch Rexroth. That’s why we actively promote growth and development.
- Change the World: We want to give you the opportunity to not only drive your career forward but also to change the world. The work we do at Bosch Rexroth can make a big difference to the world around you.
- Social & Value-Driven: We have a tradition of assuming social responsibility in all that we do. Our success, and our roadmap for the future, is based on our lived values. This covers everything, from community to the environment, to being a social employer.
- Flexibility & Freedom: We strive to give you a balance between your work and home life, as well as the freedom to drive your career forward.
- International Opportunities: We are a truly global, fully networked company, with locations in more than 80 countries all over the world.
During the Graduate Specialist Program, you will spend 18-24 months in various individually designed job rotations in the US and Germany focusing on Industrial Hydraulics. This program is designed to transition you into a full time role with Bosch Rexroth after completion of the program, in a challenging specialist role within Industrial Hydraulics. In this way, we lay the foundation for a successful career together.
What awaits you:
- 4-6 job rotations, one of which is abroad: possible specialist departments, e.g. Product and Sales Engineering, Service as well as other related areas, if applicable.
- Challenging content: exciting technical and project tasks with operational and strategic assignments
- Exclusive mentoring: mentoring from senior management for professional and personal development
- Flexible start date
- Further training opportunities: a wide range of seminars with an individual focus
- Network: valuable interdivisional contacts with trainees and managers worldwide
- High visibility and management attention
- A recent graduate with a Bachelors Degree and/or Masters in Engineering required
- Previous experience in challenging industrial internships/co-ops or entry-level position
- Exposure to projects in industrial automation is highly preferred
- Entrepreneurial thinking, target and result orientation, analytical thinking skills and high commitment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; German would be a strong asset
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.