System Verification Engineer for Multi-Core Embedded Systems
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Stiftung; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock- solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Bosch Sensortec develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things.
We are looking for an experienced verification engineer for multi-core embedded systems implementing our smart sensors.
- Create verification environments for top-level models of HW/SW smart sensor systems including signal processing.
- Define a system verification concept, align on a verification reuse concept with the ASIC verification teams, and implement the verification at system level.
- Build interfaces for the next generation of smartphones, wearables and IoT. Improve design-flow with state-of-the-art tool chains.
- Explore new system verification technologies, setup system verification plan, define and implement verification sub-tasks
- Deploy the latest system verification technologies with an international team of experts to create great customer benefit and find your product in high volume consumer electronics devices.
- Experience: 3-5 years of industry experience or PhD with a deep understanding of state-of-the-art verification technologies for embedded systems.
- Knowledge: You know how to verify system models; you are analytically strong and well-structured. You have profound knowledge of universal verification methodology (UVM), C++, VHDL; SystemC/TLM, Specman/e, SystemVerilog, and Python are a plus.
- Language: Fluent English (B2 as minimum level), German as a plus.
- Education: Master or equivalent degree in computer science, electronic engineering, physics, or comparable qualifications.
- Personality: You convince with your ideas and are a positive team player.
- Working Practice: High level of interdisciplinary teamwork, customer orientation, creative drive and entrepreneurial mindset.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.