Development engineer for series production support of MEMS sensors
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
Bosch Sensortec GmbH develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
Bosch Sensortec GmbH is looking forward to your application!
What will you take care of?
- Conscientious coordination: As a development engineer, you will supervise inertial sensors that are in series production and work on continuous improvement e.g. via improving the test program
- Take responsibility: You will lead teams to solve problems in the series production phase and variant projects, as well as drive series production topics during the development phase. For this purpose, you will represent the projects in reviews including management
- Think holistically: You are responsible for the development, planning and organization of technically demanding test programs. In addition, you will analyze and interpret the test results in coordination with the system architects.
- Living cooperation: You work in close cooperation with different departments of Bosch Sensortec GmbH, as well as Robert Bosch GmbH: e.g. assembly and connection technology, ASIC design, sensor element design and technology development
What distinguishes you?
- Personality: Commitment and enjoyment of working in a dynamic environment, as well as good technical comprehension, team skills and sociability
- Working Style: Structured, analytical and target oriented team player with cross-cultural competence. Convincing communication and presentation skills to work successfully with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience: At least 5 years of professional experience in product development or industrialization of MEMS sensors, experience in data analysis (Matlab, Python), firmware programming and first experience in project management in an international environment.
- Languages: English (full professional proficiency), German is a plus.
- Education: Excellent degree (M.Eng./M.Sc./PhD) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Microsystems technology, Physics, Materials Science or related fields.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.