Human Resources/Organizational Development Co-Op (Spring & Summer 2024)
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 22,700 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
The AdP HRL Department's goal is to support the company's strategic priorities and to provide leadership and direction to all operational units in the Anderson facility. The AdP Human Resources Department is a source of information regarding corporate policies and procedures, associate development and training, benefit programs, employment and organizational development.
- Detail-oriented and thorough with assignments, tasks, and projects
- Strong understanding and clarity of what is expected when given assignments.
- Meet deadlines on assigned tasks with expectations to perform duties not listed in this description
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and intellectual skills
- Competent use of systematic problem-solving tools
- Ability to make solid decisions based on data and desired results while using various resources to determine the best solution.
- Leads self and supports leadership development program and activities.
- Ability to manage a team and delegate tasks as needed
- Successfully communicate and interact with different levels of associates and cultures within the BOSCH Group
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in interacting with people.
- Equipped to give feedback and input in a group setting.
- Self-starter, results-oriented, flexible, team player
- Exhibits a market/customer-oriented mentality.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of teamwork.
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Meet deadlines on assigned tasks, utilize project timeline tools, effectively communicate goals and results.
- Lead plant communication: support plant communication structure utilizing various channels (Facebook, Bosch Connect, Plantwide Newsletter), support various requests for media and marketing needs
- Create videos and post slides on Bosch’s TV visual communication system
- Assist in preparation of Plantwide Meetings and presentations
- Assist with leadership program: support tasks to coordinate (scheduling, sign-up, set up, etc) and facilitate leadership trainings and workshops (e.g. Mentor program, Leadership Excellence Forums)
- Support for HRL associates and HR Business Partners as needed
- Support identification of improvements and focus topics for area
- Coordinate Associate Survey and feedback
(It is not expected that students master each of the core competencies and responsibilities during their first rotation, but that they show an understanding of the principles and demonstrate that they possess the potential through future rotations to display and utilize each of the competencies listed.)
- Associate Survey
- Support the communication and distribution of associate survey
- Participate in the data analysis and feedback from the survey to determine next steps
- Support culture change pertaining to survey feedback and actions
- Change Projects: Organizational Structure Changes
- Support change management efforts for re-organization as the need is determined
- Observe and participate in improvement projects and associate recognition
- Leadership Development Program Bosch Anderson runs an internal leadership development program comprised of a Mentor program, Book Clubs, Leadership Excellence Forums, etc.
- Supported by HRL/OD associates, the Coop will support the coordination (scheduling and preparation) of the various program portions
- Receive feedback from participants regarding program effectiveness
Indefinite U.S. Work authorized individuals only. Sponsorship for work authorization is not available.
• Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university and pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in related discipline
• Minimum preferred overall GPA of at least 3.0
• Indefinite U.S. Work authorized individuals only. Current/Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
• Able to complete multiple rotations: Spring 2024, Fall 2024, Summer 2024
• Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
Large student network on-site with approximately 25-30 college students.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive hourly wage
• Paid Holidays
• Seniority accrual and guaranteed wage increases when returning for multiple terms
• Rewarding learning experience
• Post-graduation competitive advantage gained through practical work experience
• Onsite Nurse/Onsite Nurse Practitioner
• Onsite Café
Housing Stipend of $2500 per rotation for Co-ops who attend school more than 50 miles away from Bosch Anderson.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)