- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
You will be responsible for operating the manufacturing equipment, assembling and inspecting products, and adhering to Bosch's established standards and procedures. You will be required to display a high level of associate involvement and teamwork to provide continuous improvement ideas and demonstrate strong customer focus.
• Operate production equipment and follow product and quality instructions, blueprints, diagrams, etc
• Meet daily production goals and understand cycle time requirements
• Follow plant safety and environmental policies, and keep work areas clean and orderly
• Conduct inventory and component inspections and/or audit to specification, as required
• Maintain charts, logbooks, databases, as required
• Perform and maintain accurate finished goods traceability
• Escalate concerns for material, technical, and quality issues
• Make work station adjustments, including tool and fixture changes, to facilitate product changeover, as required
This position interacts with Operators, Operational Technicians, Special Technicians, Manufacturing Engineers and Leadership
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is unavailable.
Must be able to work B shift. Mon -Thursday 10 hours per day
- Must be at least 18 years or older
- Must be available for off shifts
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbal and written, with supervision and other personnel
- Familiar with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel)
- Must be able to function in a noisy and fast paced environment
- Demonstrates self-initiative
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Bosch is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)