- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Our strategic objective is to deliver innovations that are “Invented for life.” If you work with us, you will have the chance to be part of something remarkable.
This role is responsible for managing and coordinating security measures to protect the Company location, all assets, employees, and inventory.
- Implement, and enforce security policies and procedures for the warehouse.
- Conduct regular security audits and assessments to identify vulnerabilities and areas for improvement, implement the corrective actions, and reduce the business impact in compliance and in accordance with Bosch directives.
- Development and implementation of security and loss prevention programs to improve the respective sites’ performance.
- Respond to security breaches, emergencies, or incidents and coordinate appropriate responses.
- Investigate security incidents, document findings, and take corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Assessment & Implementation of physical security measures, such as private security services and security systems (CCTV & IDS)
- Update the data concept in accordance with industry security standards for local sites.
- Establish the local awareness programs on crime prevention.
- Initiate and maintain a good collaboration with the respective local authorities at the assigned locations.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in law enforcement and/or security management
- Strong knowledge of security systems, procedures, and emergency response protocols.
- Strong communications skills. Both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently, solve problems intuitively and find new solutions.
- Basic computer skills (i.e. MS Office suite)
- Valid Drivers License
- Bachelor of Science/Arts preferably in a related field
- Additional language skills preferably Spanish
- Training and/or certification in Security Management, Physical Security, Project Management, and/or Investigations from recognized professional bodies (i.e. ASIS, IFPO, ACFE)
- Good presentation skills
- Good teambuilding, teamwork and interpersonal skills
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. Work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.