Quality Inspector - Packaging
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology –with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Performs a variety of quality control and inspections on products after and during the packaging processes in order to secure compliance with Quality and Reliability Standards.
- Provide backup to local quality personnel- Forklift driver
- Support packaging operations by Inspecting parts making sure customer requirements are met.
- Ensure quality and compliance of products within the Atlanta facilities.
- Work across functional area such as packaging to communicate findings.
- . Ability to investigate issues thoroughly to properly identify discrepancies with customer requirements.
- Daily contact with department personnel. Frequent contact with Packaging associates as well as Team Leaders.
- High School Diploma / GED
- 1+ years of experience in product related inspections and measurement systems within a manufacturing or technical setting.
- Proficiency in measuring and testing devices including calipers.
- Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft office.
- Job requires the ability & willingness to communicate regularly & effectively with coworkers.
- Experience driving a forklift.
Comprehensive Benefit Offering – All benefits are effective DAY 1!
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life and Supplement Life
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401K – with generous company match
- In addition to 401K, additional retirement benefit 100% company paid
- Annual bonuses
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Associate Discounts on Bosch products like home appliances, power tools, thermal products like tank-less water heaters and more
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization not available.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Bosch Mobility Aftermarket, we believe in creating a work culture that embodies our core values of grow, enjoy, and inspire. Our Mobility Aftermarket division provides diagnostic and repair shop equipment, spare parts, and repair solutions for passenger cars and commercial vehicles worldwide. Our Automotive Service Solutions operations supply testing and repair-shop technology, diagnostic software, service training, and information services.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and knowledge while working with cutting-edge technology. We want you to enjoy what you do and feel inspired to contribute your best to our customers and to the growth of our business. We believe that by cultivating a work environment that encourages personal and professional growth, enjoyment, and inspiration, we can achieve great things together.
Join us at Bosch Mobility Aftermarket and help us shape the future of mobility!
It is the policy of Bosch to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Bosch does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law.